Kombo SDC+ is designed by Elitron to integrate and automate the workflow with increasingly popular super wide format digital printers. Extremely flexible, this conveyor cutting system, comes in two sizes with a working area of 2100 x 3200mm or 3000 x 3200mm.
Competitiveness is increasingly based on delivery time and flexibility with small/medium production runs, and Kombo SDC+ perfectly allows you to effectively work both large rolls of material and many different types of rigid media with an excellent quality-price ratio.
More performance, more speed, more productivity
Seeker System PRO
Cutting edge technology patented by Elitron for automatic detection of printed images and reference marks.
- Extremely user-friendly and significantly saves time as material can be placed freely on the working area.
- The dual camera system identifies the printed images on the material and, using Elitron’s exclusive software, automatically loads the corresponding individual cutting files.
- A real “eye” on the cutting system that functions independently, and automatically aligns and corrects any distortion and printing errors.
The digital die cutting path is projected onto the material on the cutting table and the operator can freely nest/place the digital die to make best use of the material.
Simple and fast execution of one-shot or rapid sample jobs.
- Use of otherwise waste material.
- Optimization of the working area and consequently reduced consumption.
Multi-tool cutting head
- To work different materials during the same working session.
- Can be equipped with up to 5 tools simultaneously.
Different material height
- Creases, cuts and mills materials up to 120 mm in height.
- Ensures all roll material is precisely fed onto the working area.
- Better cutting results.
- System built to last the test of time, for an industrial workload.
Automatic tool pre-setting
- Greater precision and cutting quality.
- Simple and fast tool changeover.